Articles on this Page
- 06/09/17--14:39: _Government colleges...
- 06/10/17--12:09: _1 year course after...
- 06/11/17--22:28: _Bsc in biotch or BAMS
- 06/12/17--01:41: _Job oppurtunities
- 06/12/17--05:20: _Inplant trainings
- 06/15/17--13:01: _Mosquito killer nat...
- 06/16/17--07:16: _Entrance exams for PhD
- 06/16/17--13:57: _Organic mosquito ki...
- 06/16/17--13:58: _Natural ingredients...
- 06/16/17--14:00: _Organic mosquito ki...
- 06/17/17--21:40: _Respected sir/madam
- 06/17/17--21:52: _Respected sir/mam
- 06/18/17--07:51: _introduction to the...
- 06/19/17--00:47: _Bsc in biotechnolog...
- 06/20/17--23:05: _Career suggestion n...
- 06/22/17--00:37: _CRISPR Goats to Sav...
- 06/23/17--06:07: _Direct PhD at NUS/N...
- 06/23/17--08:56: _Biotech companies i...
- 06/24/17--15:00: _plasmid
- 06/25/17--09:46: _It's better to do B...
- 06/09/17--14:39: Government colleges in Haryana
- 06/10/17--12:09: 1 year course after dropping from BSc. Biotechnology
- 06/11/17--22:28: Bsc in biotch or BAMS
- 06/12/17--01:41: Job oppurtunities
- 06/12/17--05:20: Inplant trainings
- 06/15/17--13:01: Mosquito killer natural ingredient
- 06/16/17--07:16: Entrance exams for PhD
- 06/16/17--13:57: Organic mosquito killer haw to make
- 06/16/17--13:58: Natural ingredients herbal.mosquito killer how to make
- 06/16/17--14:00: Organic mosquito killer how to make?
- 06/17/17--21:40: Respected sir/madam
- 06/17/17--21:52: Respected sir/mam
- 06/18/17--07:51: introduction to the forum
- 06/19/17--00:47: Bsc in biotechnology is good career option ?
- 06/20/17--23:05: Career suggestion needed
- 06/22/17--00:37: CRISPR Goats to Save Cashmere Doomsday
- 06/23/17--06:07: Direct PhD at NUS/NTU in Nanotech/Materials Engg
- 06/23/17--08:56: Biotech companies in South India
- 06/24/17--15:00: plasmid
Government colleges in haryana offering Biotechnology courses (with affordable fee structure )
Eligibility for B.tech Biotechnology 10+2 with PCB or PCM or PCMB
B.Tech Biomedical engineering ( 10+2 with PCM or PCMB)
BSc(hons.)- Msc integrated (Biotechnology)
M.Tech Biomedical Engineering
M.Tech Food Technology
Phd. Biomedical engineering
Which 1 year course is the best after dropping from BSc. Biotech? I have 1 backlog, as a result, can't get admission in MSc. Courses this year. Pls suggest some.
Hey everyone recently I give my Ayurveda entrance exam & I qualified it but iwanna make my career in biotechnology fild so plzz suggest me which one is the best. Thank you
Im in my 3 rd year of btech biotechnology , and im in the idea of pursuing my M.S in pharmaceutical biotech . Can you tell me about the
kind of job oppurtunities would i have and can you please discuss about the salary package
Hello......im doin 3rd year b.tech biotech...where can i do inplant trainings in Coimbatore? Please do suggest some industries..
I need mosquito repellent and killer formula.mosquito killer agorbatti making,coil,spray,mat etc making ingredient and formulation
Natural ingredients herbal.mosquito killer how to make
Natural ingredients herbal.mosquito killer how to make?
Natural ingredients herbal.mosquito killer how to make?
I am parth of class 11. I am interest ed in pursuing biotechnology as my career in which I want to reserch about Genetics i.e genetic engineer. I have taken biology ,physics and chemistry as my subjects.
I want to know is there any coachings available in hyderabad for guiding me about my course and prepare me for the entrance exams which I will have to write after 12th.
I really love the subject and i'll be very much pleased if you help me.
I am parth ofclass11.I have taken biology,chemistry and physics as my subjects for 11 and 12.
I want to do biotechnology after 12 and then specialisation in genetic engineering.
I want to know if my subjects are ok ,or should I even include math
Even i want to know about any are there any coaching which i will help me to get prepared to write these exam.
And may i know how many years will my course last for...
Thank you.. I will sincerely wait for your guidence ...And will be very greatfull to you if you help me and solve my queries
I am glad to be a part of biotechnology forums
I hope I get knowledge about the various uses of biotechnology
I want to know that bsc in biotechnology is good career option...? As I'm PCB student I can't opt for b. tech in biotechnology.
I will do biotechnolgy nd after msc chemistry
And want to make career in industry
Which industry i prefer
Cashmere is known for its rarity, hence the hefty price tag on your cashmere sweater. But there’s a chance that it could even become rarer than it is now. There’s a threat in the cashmere industry and yet there might also be a solution that could cure all…
The rarity of cashmere wool comes from the fact that it is created from the wool on a goat’s undercoat that only grows in winter. One goat produces as much as four ounces annually, resulting in not nearly as much production as the other fabrics that we can get. Its rarity is what makes cashmere ever so luxurious.
If it’s that hard to get more production, since it takes 2 goats to create one cashmere sweater, then the question is “why not double up the goats?”
This is where the problem begins…
I am a Btech 2nd year student and want to pursue a direct PhD if possible at NUS/NTU. What are my chances considerinf the fact that I will get 2-3 publications till my fourth year. I have a strong research background. Good Reco Letters. Currently interning at IIT Bombay. I have presented posters at 4 international conferences till date.
What are my chances and can I apply through gate?
I'm final year B.tech student. Suggest me some companies that will allow me for doing my UG project.
dear sir n mam i just want to know why plasmid is circular..???
I get confuse to do normal biotech or agrobiotech
Do researcher have focused on agrobiotech
And do its have job well