Articles on this Page
- 03/25/17--23:38: _GATE BT Results 2017
- 03/27/17--21:40: _What after bsc with...
- 03/28/17--05:04: _ICMR PREPARATION
- 03/29/17--00:32: _Materials for JAM-I...
- 03/30/17--00:27: _Career advice for a...
- 03/31/17--21:32: _Jobs requirement
- 04/01/17--22:09: _Internship for 4th ...
- 04/03/17--02:40: _Undifferentiated pr...
- 04/03/17--12:40: _Bioinformatics
- 04/04/17--03:48: _Summer research fel...
- 04/04/17--10:34: _Phd
- 04/05/17--06:34: _Euro Biotechnology ...
- 04/05/17--12:11: _Bioinformatics
- 04/06/17--09:40: _M.sc Biotechnology
- 04/07/17--06:43: _Qestion
- 04/07/17--20:42: _Getting back into t...
- 04/08/17--22:11: _About which college...
- 04/08/17--22:14: _About which college...
- 04/09/17--02:22: _The Dielemma
- 04/09/17--20:37: _Micro organism
- 03/25/17--23:38: GATE BT Results 2017
- 03/27/17--21:40: What after bsc with biochemistry?
- 03/28/17--05:04: ICMR PREPARATION
- 03/29/17--00:32: Materials for JAM-IIT BT???
- 03/30/17--00:27: Career advice for admission in NUS
- 03/31/17--21:32: Jobs requirement
- 04/01/17--22:09: Internship for 4th semester b tech (biotech) students
- 04/03/17--02:40: Undifferentiated prostate gland
- 04/03/17--12:40: Bioinformatics
- 04/04/17--03:48: Summer research fellowships
- 04/04/17--10:34: Phd
- 04/05/17--06:34: Euro Biotechnology conference
- 04/05/17--12:11: Bioinformatics
- 04/06/17--09:40: M.sc Biotechnology
- 04/07/17--06:43: Qestion
- 04/07/17--20:42: Getting back into teaching profession
- 04/08/17--22:11: About which college to choose after 12with PCB
- 04/08/17--22:14: About which college to choose after 12with PCB
- 04/09/17--02:22: The Dielemma
- 04/09/17--20:37: Micro organism
GATE results may be accessed at:
All the best to one and all. Feel free to share your results and experiences here.
Hello... I will be appear for last semester exam in next month. Now I'm confused, in which should I go, MSC biotech or biochem? Am I eligible for mtech ?
How can I start preparing for ICMR? What are the most important areas for ICMR?
Kindly Guide me through.
I want to prepare for JAM-IIT BIOTECHNOLOGY...so which materials should I prefer... regarding entrance exam which covers whole syllabus for JAM....I heared that PATH FINDER book is better! Shall i buy this book??
Plz help me which book i should buy??
I am confused[CRYING FACE]
sir i have completed my bachelor's degree with 81% and about to complete my master's degree with 76% from private college and i have scored all India rank of 9294 and score= 432, percentile = 93.4% in gate 2017. i want to ask whether i can get govt job in any company with this percentile or not. i have option for pursuing PhD then which college will be better? for NUS is this score sufficient or we need to qualify TOEFL exam or some other exams too?
Hi Sir, Which jobs are vacant to completing M.Sc Agricultural Biotechnology students in India ?
I was looking for internship after 4th semester but many of the internship providers recruit only students of 6th semester and onwards. May I know the the different institutions /companies that provide internship to 4th sem students.
I am last year student of biotechnology and I'm thinking about grant aplication and since the lab that I'm working in is working with cell lines of prostate cancer I think I have an idea for something new, but the lack of knowledge is my main problem. I am wondering is it posible to undifferentiate prostate gland bioptat to obtain stable enough cell line? Second question is about cancerogenesis. Is it possible to create cancer cell line from undifferentiated cell lines (with the traits of stem cells)?
Thanks in andvance
Hello Everyone, i'm an mtech student and doing project on amino acid analysis. I have read in an IEEE paper that as carboxyl group and amino group of an amino acid contains 7 atoms(except Proline,it has 6 atoms) and each atom considered as 1 ohm resistor,so, total of 7 ohm resistors of an amino acid groups. And i am trying to understand how an atom is considered as 1 ohm but somehow i cannot understand it. Anyone can tell me about this ? The paper is attached here. Thank you.
colon_IEEE_2016.pdf (Size: 1.01 MB / Downloads: 1)
Hello sunil sir,
Will you please throw some light on summer research fellowships like INSA,IASc,JNCASR
I am gatequalified 94percentile can i get admisson in india with scholar ship .
I am msc biotec
Greetings from Euro Biotechnology 2017
For more details follow the link: http://www.biotechnologycongress.com/europe/
Feel free to contact us for more details
Euro Biotechnology 2017 A4 Flyer.pdf (Size: 232.69 KB / Downloads: 0)
I am looking for a simple project based on amino acid sequence (or any based on amino acid).
Anyone suggest me please.
Sir, i hav got 87 All india rank in IIT jam 2017 exam. Can i get admission on the basis of this score in IIT. Please suggest me other options also.
I am back Agril biotechnology final year student I want to make msc in foreign country.
So pls tell me what is source of may query???
I want to know if there is any possibility of getting back into main stream teaching after a break or changed stream.?
I worked as a lecturer in biotech engineering for about 8 years then submitted my PhD thesis in 2010 and was awarded in 2011.
i quit teaching due to health issues but when i tried applying back again after 6 months i was not considered anywhere so i joined a software company for there K12 division as a subject research specialist.
After almost 5 years there is no growth here, knowledge wise as well as profession wise.. Its almost 5 years since i have had any research publications ... Could this be one of the reasons.... ?
I feel its high time that i get back to teaching stream... What can i do to be eligible again to follow my passion of teaching and research?
sir can u tell me which collage to choose after 12 with PCB for bsc biotech . should I opt for foreign or not
sir Which collage should I opt for bsc biotech I m from haryana
I have just completed my 10th exams..I am confused on what to choose in 11th and 12th for doing B.Tech in Biotechnology..Is it compulsory to have biology or can I do Biotech without biology??
What are the importances of yeast and mould to the environment