Articles on this Page
- 09/01/18--11:22: _Energy rich metabol...
- 09/07/18--10:54: _RECOMBINANT DNA TEC...
- 09/15/18--20:12: _Carrer..
- 09/16/18--08:01: _Undergraduate Summe...
- 09/16/18--20:03: _Project
- 09/19/18--05:22: _International Socie...
- 09/29/18--19:05: _Introduction
- 10/02/18--12:33: _Introduction, and m...
- 10/23/18--11:30: _Perl programming
- 10/26/18--18:17: _INTERNATIONAL SOCIE...
- 11/03/18--06:13: _Hellooooo!
- 11/25/18--21:31: _Introduction
- 08/08/18--07:25: _Regenerative Medici...
- 08/13/18--10:23: _Books
- 08/13/18--12:41: _Need a job
- 08/19/18--07:41: _Gate biotech prepar...
- 08/19/18--08:16: _Biotechnology
- 08/20/18--15:06: _CRISPR Research Gui...
- 08/26/18--07:26: _How can one store g...
- 09/01/18--00:09: _Online courses
- 09/01/18--11:22: Energy rich metabolites
- 09/07/18--10:54: RECOMBINANT DNA TECHNOLOGY: OVERVIEW AND SCOPE
Ceroni F, Algar R, Stan G, Ellis T et al (2018) Nature Methods, 15:387–393, https://doi.org/10.1038/nmeth.4635
Katz L, Chen YY, Gonzalez R et al (2018) J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol, 45: 449. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10295-018-2056-y
- 09/15/18--20:12: Carrer..
- 09/16/18--08:01: Undergraduate Summer Internships
- 09/16/18--20:03: Project
- 09/19/18--05:22: International Society of Gene & Cell Therapy
- 09/29/18--19:05: Introduction
- 10/02/18--12:33: Introduction, and my first Thread
- 10/23/18--11:30: Perl programming
- 10/26/18--18:17: INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR GENE AND CELL THERAPY 2018.
- 11/03/18--06:13: Hellooooo!
- 11/25/18--21:31: Introduction
- 08/13/18--10:23: Books
- 08/13/18--12:41: Need a job
- 08/19/18--07:41: Gate biotech preparation
- 08/19/18--08:16: Biotechnology
- 08/20/18--15:06: CRISPR Research Guidance
- 08/26/18--07:26: How can one store genetic material at home?
- 09/01/18--00:09: Online courses
Plzzz tell me abt energy rich metabolites
RECOMBINANT DNA TECHNOLOGY: OVERVIEW AND SCOPE
The whole aim for gene transfer exercises is either
A. Phenotypic expression of a foreign gene in an organism as can be seen in case of crop improvement techniques
B. Production of a particular protein in bulk
Ex. Heterologous protein production like the production of human insulin in bacteria
This technology is widely used in healthcare industries, agriculture, clinical research etc. Apart from this, it is also used for gene therapies including various genetic disease.
While using this technology, expressing a foreign gene in a given host is not that easy. Obviously, the host cell has to make a lot of compromises. Research is going on to address this issue (2). Recombinant DNA technology is further being expanded as synthetic biology (3), which will be the main driving force for therapeutics, food and energy sector and a lot more industries.
How to get a job in biotechnology field?
Can anyone suggest about any summer internship for biotechnology around the world?
I am a student of MSc biotechnology in Bangalore please tell me the project topics which can be finished in 2.5months and which companies offer project for students .
Hiii i am a new in this forum......
Plz help me to know a recent Biotechnological researches and best project to do in UG level....
I'm a student doing my bachelor's in Biotechnology Engineering.
Hope I can contribute and learn more from this platform.
From where i can learn perl programming for bioinformatics??
Registration for the ISGCT 2018 open .
Good evening to all. I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far.
Thank you so much!
Hello, everyone.i am gunaseelan ,2nd year btech biotech student.here many professionals guides biotech students .I am really happy to join this community.thanks everyone...
Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
I want to do my career in Regenerative medicine, abroad (primarily US or Germany/ Netherlands)
I am presently pursuing Medical Biotechnology from DY Patil University, Pune in my final year.
I wish to have a better chance of good job overseas and for that, I do wish to do my masters there itself (abroad).
Now my query, as a need of my curriculum, I am supposed to do a 6-month internship during my final semester (i.e from Jan 2019 to June 2019) - I want to use this opportunity of Internship for getting me the best possible career in Regenerative Medicine field.
Hence, want suggestions of all the stalwarts as well as members here, on which place (private lab or university) must I do my Internship - I am also ready to go abroad for this internship, to boost my career - and also wish that this internship should help in landing me into the best possible University for Regenerative medicine.
I hope i am able to pen down my query well. Your response is highly appreciated.
Many thanks to all of you here well in advance.
Can anyone send me the soft copy of "Bioinformatics- Methods and Applications: Genomics, Proteomics and Drug Discovery"(4th edition) by S.C. Rastogi, P. Rastogi, N. Mendiratta
I am fresher, I have completed my B. Sc +M.Sc in biotechnology in may 2018 only. I am not preparing for CSIR right now. I need a job related to my field only as my core interest is in R&D only. I have good internship records. Please suggest me some jobs suitable to my profile. I am very interested in Forensic DNA Analyst profile
I want to go for an offline coaching in pune for gate.Are there any please ppl let me know fast ?
What is the scope and best institutes for pursuing msc in biotechnology if a student has PCB in class 12?
Hello, I'm posting here in hopes someone on this forum can point me in the right direction.
I'm interested in genetically modifying avian species such as chickens. I am trying to make a breed of chicken that can have the attribute of a homing pigeon that allows it to find its way home.
Does anyone have any books, threads, blogs, articles that someone with little knowledge about this topic can understand? Any help would be appreciated
Hi guys, how can one storage genetic material such as DNA at home for several years?
Also, what requirements should there be to the freezer that is used, for example should the
freezer be able to freeze at -20?
Thank you for answering.
I m doing b tech biotechnology what are online courses I can apply for