Articles on this Page
- 09/01/18--11:22: _Energy rich metabol...
- 09/07/18--10:54: _RECOMBINANT DNA TEC...
- 09/15/18--20:12: _Carrer..
- 09/16/18--08:01: _Undergraduate Summe...
- 09/16/18--20:03: _Project
- 09/19/18--05:22: _International Socie...
- 09/29/18--19:05: _Introduction
- 10/02/18--12:33: _Introduction, and m...
- 10/23/18--11:30: _Perl programming
- 10/26/18--18:17: _INTERNATIONAL SOCIE...
- 11/03/18--06:13: _Hellooooo!
- 11/25/18--21:31: _Introduction
- 08/19/18--08:16: _Biotechnology
- 08/20/18--15:06: _CRISPR Research Gui...
- 08/26/18--07:26: _How can one store g...
- 09/01/18--00:09: _Online courses
- 02/19/19--11:31: _Thesis from Biosens...
- 02/26/19--10:01: _Seminar topics
- 03/03/19--14:30: _Adding new properti...
- 08/19/18--07:41: _Gate biotech prepar...
- 09/01/18--11:22: Energy rich metabolites
- 09/07/18--10:54: RECOMBINANT DNA TECHNOLOGY: OVERVIEW AND SCOPE
Ceroni F, Algar R, Stan G, Ellis T et al (2018) Nature Methods, 15:387–393, https://doi.org/10.1038/nmeth.4635
Katz L, Chen YY, Gonzalez R et al (2018) J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol, 45: 449. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10295-018-2056-y
- 09/15/18--20:12: Carrer..
- 09/16/18--08:01: Undergraduate Summer Internships
- 09/16/18--20:03: Project
- 09/19/18--05:22: International Society of Gene & Cell Therapy
- 09/29/18--19:05: Introduction
- 10/02/18--12:33: Introduction, and my first Thread
- 10/23/18--11:30: Perl programming
- 10/26/18--18:17: INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR GENE AND CELL THERAPY 2018.
- 11/03/18--06:13: Hellooooo!
- 11/25/18--21:31: Introduction
- 08/19/18--08:16: Biotechnology
- 08/20/18--15:06: CRISPR Research Guidance
- 08/26/18--07:26: How can one store genetic material at home?
- 09/01/18--00:09: Online courses
- 02/19/19--11:31: Thesis from Biosensor design and optimization
- 02/26/19--10:01: Seminar topics
- 03/03/19--14:30: Adding new properties to the enzyme/protein
- 08/19/18--07:41: Gate biotech preparation
Plzzz tell me abt energy rich metabolites
RECOMBINANT DNA TECHNOLOGY: OVERVIEW AND SCOPE
The whole aim for gene transfer exercises is either
A. Phenotypic expression of a foreign gene in an organism as can be seen in case of crop improvement techniques
B. Production of a particular protein in bulk
Ex. Heterologous protein production like the production of human insulin in bacteria
This technology is widely used in healthcare industries, agriculture, clinical research etc. Apart from this, it is also used for gene therapies including various genetic disease.
While using this technology, expressing a foreign gene in a given host is not that easy. Obviously, the host cell has to make a lot of compromises. Research is going on to address this issue (2). Recombinant DNA technology is further being expanded as synthetic biology (3), which will be the main driving force for therapeutics, food and energy sector and a lot more industries.
How to get a job in biotechnology field?
Can anyone suggest about any summer internship for biotechnology around the world?
I am a student of MSc biotechnology in Bangalore please tell me the project topics which can be finished in 2.5months and which companies offer project for students .
Hiii i am a new in this forum......
Plz help me to know a recent Biotechnological researches and best project to do in UG level....
I'm a student doing my bachelor's in Biotechnology Engineering.
Hope I can contribute and learn more from this platform.
From where i can learn perl programming for bioinformatics??
Registration for the ISGCT 2018 open .
Good evening to all. I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far.
Thank you so much!
Hello, everyone.i am gunaseelan ,2nd year btech biotech student.here many professionals guides biotech students .I am really happy to join this community.thanks everyone...
Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
What is the scope and best institutes for pursuing msc in biotechnology if a student has PCB in class 12?
Hello, I'm posting here in hopes someone on this forum can point me in the right direction.
I'm interested in genetically modifying avian species such as chickens. I am trying to make a breed of chicken that can have the attribute of a homing pigeon that allows it to find its way home.
Does anyone have any books, threads, blogs, articles that someone with little knowledge about this topic can understand? Any help would be appreciated
Hi guys, how can one storage genetic material such as DNA at home for several years?
Also, what requirements should there be to the freezer that is used, for example should the
freezer be able to freeze at -20?
Thank you for answering.
I m doing b tech biotechnology what are online courses I can apply for
I am really pleased to join your community. I find it really enriching and useful.
Today I am writing to you with a really broad question regarding background referred to analytical chemistry.
Currently, I am writing my Master thesis and due to the fact that am only an engineer of biotech; some from aspects of pure analytical chemistry is really not understandable.
Honestly, I am left without an advisor and have nobody to ask for help.
Lets move to the point; I am ordering my results and found myself in a position where I do not understand the difference in the application of cyclic voltammetry and square wave voltammetry.
I made few measurements of a suspension containing an enzyme and a buffer ( not activity one ). I hold in a hand a publication where research group applied a square wave voltammetry and as a standardized value; applied a specific pick on exact potential. I will be really grateful for receiving a short explanation about the difference between those two techniques.
Can anybody please suggest me some good seminar topics for biotechnology engineering
Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Is it possible to embed transmembrane domain to the protein by inserting sequence which codes mentioned domain to gene that codes the enzyme, in the way that it would allow the protein to become an IMP (integral membrane protein) without depriving it of its enzymatic properties?
I would really appreciate a helpful answer.
I want to go for an offline coaching in pune for gate.Are there any please ppl let me know fast ?