- RSS Channel Showcase 3659314
- RSS Channel Showcase 2656236
- RSS Channel Showcase 4654313
- RSS Channel Showcase 9829455
Articles on this Page
- 05/04/18--11:52: _GM mosquitos used t...
- 05/05/18--22:48: _One year diploma to...
- 05/06/18--06:46: _Suggest Research Topic
- 05/11/18--07:53: _Job opportunities a...
- 05/18/18--20:37: _Arbuscular Mycorrhi...
- 05/24/18--05:38: _Coaching for net jr...
- 05/30/18--22:34: _PSU through gate af...
- 05/31/18--06:11: _Btech Biotechnology...
- 06/03/18--07:14: _Coaching for net jr...
- 06/06/18--21:00: _CrispR Research
- 06/07/18--03:48: _Question about elec...
- 06/09/18--06:41: _Final year projects
- 06/09/18--13:49: _Searching for job
- 06/11/18--03:48: _Confused about Msc ...
- 06/14/18--02:18: _Clarification regar...
- 06/15/18--10:10: _Is Bharti Vidyapeet...
- 06/21/18--00:35: _Final year project
- 06/21/18--06:36: _CRISPR-Cas9 gene d...
- 06/21/18--06:41: _College for biotech...
- 06/22/18--08:40: _Training
- 05/04/18--11:52: GM mosquitos used to prevent tropical diseases
What you think of genetic modification of mosquitos?
Do you think its safe to use? Should we use GM mosquitos to prevent tropical diseases?
Would you support the commercial use as a replacement for insecticides?
Or do you think GM mosquitos or GM in general needs more research?
- 05/05/18--22:48: One year diploma to complete 12+4 yrs of education
- 05/06/18--06:46: Suggest Research Topic
- 05/11/18--07:53: Job opportunities after Bsc Biotechnology
- 05/18/18--20:37: Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi
- 05/24/18--05:38: Coaching for net jrf online
- 05/30/18--22:34: PSU through gate after B.tech biotech??
- 05/31/18--06:11: Btech Biotechnology Admission
- 06/03/18--07:14: Coaching for net jrf online
- 06/06/18--21:00: CrispR Research
- 06/07/18--03:48: Question about electrophoresis of GAPDH-fragment
- 06/09/18--06:41: Final year projects
- 06/09/18--13:49: Searching for job
- 06/11/18--03:48: Confused about Msc options
- 06/21/18--00:35: Final year project
- 06/21/18--06:36: CRISPR-Cas9 gene deletion in Glycine max
- 06/21/18--06:41: College for biotechnology
- 06/22/18--08:40: Training
I’m a biotech student working on my seminar thesis which revolves around the topic genetic modification of mosquitos to prevent tropical diseases with various methods (e.g. CRISPR/CAS)
I’m planning to do a survey as part of my and want to know:
Please also state if you are a Biotec-Student, Bachelor/Master or how you connect to this topic.
I've completed Bsc in biotechnology and want to opt for a one year course to complete 12+4 yrs of education for eligibity for admission in US. Can I opt for an online or distance education course or is it a requirement to complete a classroom course? Please help me out. Also, can it be unrelated to biotech?
I'm doing my MS in Biotechnology. Now I'm gonna start my research. But the problem is that I don't have an idea because of the lack of equipment. I need basic research ideas in as we are tight on equipment. We only have optional access to PCR. We don't have well equipped laboratories. Kindly suggest a research topic on keeping the above lines in mind.
May I know the job opportunities after Bsc biotechnology
Good morning, I'm Sieu. I need to help from scientific communities about what's method for examine the tolerance of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi colonized in saline-alkaline soils in paddy fields? Thank you so much?
I want online best coaching for net jrf online
I'm currently doing my 3 rd year B.tech biotech and I'm interested in doing MS. But considering my family background and financial needs, I've decided to work for a few years. But the pay scale after b.tech is very less which would not serve the purpose. Could someone pls tell that will psu recruit b.tech graduates through gate? And what's the probability of entering into psu after B.tech?
Wanted to know if biology is mantatory in 12th to get admission into Btech bio technology course. I have taken Maths, Physics, chemistry and computer science in +1. Please advice.
Coaching for net jrf online
I'm posting here in hopes someone on this forum can point me in the right direction.
I'm mostly interested in agricultural genetic modification. I have a very limited understanding of Cas9, guide RNA, and plasmids. My goal is to eventually be able to knockout certain genes, and replace them with a new sequence of my choosing in plants.
Does anyone have any books, threads, blogs, articles that a begginer can pick up on? I've looked around the net, and I can't seem to find very much footage of the process. That would help very much so. I apologize if I sound ignorant, it's probably because I am, and I need to change that haha.
Thank you for taking the time to glean a little light on this subject for me.
I have a question about an electrophoresis of the GAPDH-fragment.
We made a master mix with the following:
- Puffer Y
- Primer forward & reverse
- Taq Polymerase
- DNA template
- PCR water
Now I got the 1 band (x) which I don't know what it is. I thought of mutations probably or the remaining DNA-template that didn't get cut as it should. (Picture is attached)
Does anyone know what it might be?
Thanks in advance!!=)
I completed third yr in b.tech Biotechnology. I have interest in microbiology. I am searching a title for my project. I had lot of confusion. Help me
I am PhD biotechnology. I am searching for job. Please help me
Hello, I am doing my Bsc (hons) in Biotechnology. I am confused about what my Msc should be in to pursue Cancer research. Will it help to do my Msc in Biomedicine ?
Are Btech Biotechnology students like me eligible for admission in any one of the five mtech courses offered by NIFTEM Haryana after clearing GATE XL/BT. Also I want to know whether Btech BIOtech students with valid score in GATE XL/BT eligible for admission in Mtech food engineering and technology offered by ICT Mumbai. Does a career in the fields of food, agriculture,or environmental sciences have scope in India? what are the job prospects in such fields here?
I have completed my BSc in biotechnology from Pune University and am willing to pursue MSc in the same, should I opt for Pune University or any deemed university like Bharti Vidyapeeth or Dr D Y Patil Institute? Will a degree from a deemed university spoil my chances for MS/PhD at a foreign university? Please help me out.
I have completed by 3rd year in Btech Biotechnology and Biochemical engineering. I am interested in microbiology and related topics. I am confused about final year project topic. Please please suggest some topics.
Hi, i'm a bachelor student seeking for an explanation about genetically engineered Glycine max (soybean).
During the project I was following, CRISPR-Cas9 mediated FAD2-2 gene deletion was performed on the plant seed.
During sgDNA design though, it was done a blast of G.max FAD2-2 against Phsycomitrella patens FAD2-2. Since the similarities were high (99%) , the sgRNA was designed based on P. patiens sequence.
Why sgRNA is preferred to be designed based on P. patens FAD2-2 sequence?
Sir i cfompletedghjfjsh my 12 right now and qualified neet but my neet rank is nt that good that i can get admission in medical college which have less fees.So now i want to take admission in biotechnology so can u suggest which course in bio technology should i do so tht i can get good salary after it.sir please also tell some colleges i should take which offers good placement .i would like u to suggest me good colleges in maharastra and gujarat which gives good placement
Hello everyone,It is a good experience to be a part of of such an engaging forum.I want to know that whether LSRB sector of DRDO provide any training or internship opportunities for undergraduates?